*IMPORTANT: We cannot guarantee that you will not be charged any customs, taxes or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the package reaches its destination country. The charges must be paid by the recipient of the package. This applies only to International and USA orders. These charges are completely out of our control.
- Where are the products shipped from?
- All of our Canadian orders are processed and fulfilled from West Kelowna, BC Canada.
- What payments do you take?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Paypal.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- All Canadian orders are subject to applicable taxes.
- What if something isn't in stock?
- We strive to have inventory on hand at all times, but are occasionally backordered on an item. In this scenario we can ship complete or partial. If we ship partial we will cover the shipping costs.
- What's your refund policy?
- We hope you love your new balm, but if you don't we're okay with that...we all have different tastes. If you're not happy with your balm for what ever reason we'll gladly refund you following these conditions:
Item was purchased within the last 15 days.
All returns are credited against the original payment method. We do not refund cash.
Shipping fees are non-refundable