Orders & Customer Care
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we offer international shipping! Most International packages are shipped via Canada Post Small Packet International Air or Tracked Packet International.
**International packages may be subject to customs, duties or other fees that are calculated by the receiving country. The customer is responsible for paying any and all customs duties and fees. Unfortunately, Epic Blend has no control over this.**
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- All orders are processed and shipped in one to two business days. Once shipped, domestic orders take three to seven business days, depending on location. Tracking notifications are sent as soon as the shipments leave our warehouse. International orders take longer. *Ship time does not include processing time.
- How can I track my order?
- Once your order has shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking info. If for some reason you did not receive this tracking info, let us know at .
- What if I need to change my order
- Please email email@example.com with your change request as soon as possible. We're happy to make adjustments to your order before it's shipped.
- Is there sales tax
- All Canadian customers are subject to GST and PST or HST depending on your province. Taxes are calculated during the checkout process.
- What payments do you accept?
- We accept Visa and MasterCard. All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars.
What if an item is sold out?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org more info about restock time.
- Do you offer wholesale
- You bet! Head over to our Wholesale page and tell us a bit about yourself.
- Where can I buy Epic Blend products in our area?
- You can check out our Stockists page or you can always send us an email at email@example.com. If you know of a local shop that you'd love to see Epic Blend products sold in, let us know!! You can send the shop info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer exchanges or returns
- We always want our customers to be satisfied. If for any reason you don't love your purchase, get in contact with us at email@example.com so we can make it right.
- Can I buy direct from the Epic Blend warehouse?
- Unfortunately, we're not set up for that right now...but we hope to be at some point. In the meantime you can order online and we'll get your package sent out as quickly as we can!
About Our Lip Balms
- Do your lip balms contain gluten?
- Nope. No gluten.
- How about parabens?
- No parabens in our balms.
- Do you test on animals?
- No, we test on people not animals.
- What is the shelf life of your lip balms?
- We recommend using them within 1 year after opening them, but the shelf life is 18 months. Keep in mind that Epic Blend lip balms are packed full of natural and organic ingredients, so things like excessive or long term exposure to heat or cold can reduce the shelf life.
- Do you have any Vegan friendly balms?
- You Bet! Any of our balms marked 'Vegan'. Click here to check them out!.